Friday, August 7, 2009

Help of a Sticky Note Can Get You things for Free

As alot of us have subscriptions to articles that appeal to us. I just read the article from Frugal Hacks that I found very interesting to share.




Never leave home with out a sticky note pad. Keep a pad of sticky notes in you vehicle, never know when they may be helpful for finding resellable items.

In this article Frugal Hacks had noticed a yard sale that she stopped by, but to find no one around. She got out a sticky note and wrote note with her name, phone number and explaining that she was interested in some of the items she had seen.

About half an hour after I arrived home a stranger called and said she found my note, she was done with the yard sale, and a local second hand store in town was coming to pick everything up, if I got there first, I could take whatever I wanted, it was all free.

She headed back to the left over yard sale and brought home:
To read all she brought home go to Frugal Hacks Stick-It-Note

Hope you find this article as interesting as I did. Please take the time to leave a comment on my blog about this article.

No comments:

Post a Comment