Friday, July 31, 2009

Holiday Seasons Coming Makes Good Sales

The Holiday Seasons are coming up quick. 2009 is already half way over.
There is Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas to start looking for items for these holidays to sell for. Since I shop in thrift stores alot I am starting to see half price Christmas items.

I recently sold
CAMPBELL'S SOUP KIDS A Hearty Christmas Ornament 1996. This one I picked up at a thrift store Christmas in July sale was regularly priced at $1.96. Since it being a half price sale I paid $0.98c for. I listed it new in box, since it was in the original box and this Campbell's soup ornament seem like it was never used.


I listed it on eBay on Auction for 7 days. Started off at $7.99. It sold for $15.70. Another good profit on a pick up for under $1.00

No comments:

Post a Comment